Monday, February 8, 2010

Thoughts, Travels, and Life

For anyone who read my blog, looked at my pictures, or went with me to the Philippines...it's no secret that this little guy was my absolute favorite.

He has been on my heart this afternoon - I wish I could see him...or adopt him. Actually the second option would give me the most joy - but the first option would be satisfactory (not to mention more realistic).

Second, my mom and I went to LA today to get the material for my dress. Awesome! It didn't take too long AND we got exactly what we needed for the dress. Now we can begin the process...and when I say "we" I mean "she" haha.

Life has been very good lately. The LORD has been teaching me a lot and showing me so much of His truth. He has renewed my heart and fire for Him and for knowing Him. He has stripped me of depression (yes, I dealt with it for a while) and pushed me forward into His marvelous light.

It is so good to be released from things which hold me down to this world. It is so good to be basking in His everlasting love. He has grown me a lot in the last few weeks and has shown me some marvelous truths.

David and I couldn't possibly be more in love, though I'm sure tomorrow will be better than today and I will say the same thing again. :) We only have 83 more days until we are married, and that means 82 until I graduate! Whoo! :)

Praise God.

No comments: